- Bactericidal & Virucidal
- A highly effective cleaning, disinfectant and sporicidal agent for hands & hard surfaces
- Kills micro-organisms and spores within 5 minutes.
- Effective against Covid-19, MRSA, Escherichia coli and Clostridium difficile
- Contains Hypochlorous Acid 0.034% & Ionised Water
- Alcohol FREE
- Contact time 1 minute
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- For hands: Spray hands front and back, ensure fully wet (3-4 sprays) rub hands together until dry.
- Ready to use, no dilution is required
- Spray directly onto surface with full trigger strokes to fully wet the surface
- Leave for approximately five minutes, longer if it is a highly soiled surface.
- Wipe the surface to remove excess soil and dispose of the wipe to general waste
- If required repeat with fresh SUPROX and allow to air dry
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing
- IF SWALLOWED: get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand
Active Chlorine generated from sodium chlorise by electrolysis.
Biocidal aqueous solution
Passes BS EN14476 and BS EN1500 Virus and Hand sanitiser standards
PCS number 100469
There are no inquiries yet.